The main way to exchange 0.1833 btc to usd is to use the services of an online Bitcoin exchanger. There are hundreds of them on the Internet, and not every exchanger is considered reliable. To cash out bitcoin smoothly and without delay, you need to look at the reputation, reviews, and availability of a reserve, a favorable exchange rate, and other factors.
Criteria for choosing platforms for the exchange of bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Bitcoin and its price chart. In order to choose a reliable and secure exchange service, you need to pay attention to several criteria. In compiling this review, we were guided by the following parameters:
- Adequate bitcoin exchange rate. For many, this criterion is decisive because the benefit of the transaction depends on it.
- Available directions of exchange. Even if the bitcoin rate is profitable, it may not suit you since it does not contain the necessary pair. Almost all cryptocurrency exchangers offer 95 eth to usd exchange. Only a few can offer such a service when converting BTC into less popular types of money.
- The reserve of the currency to be exchanged. It should be enough to convert funds in one transaction.
- Customer reviews. Be sure to read what real users write. They allow you to find out what is not written in the reviews.
- Way of making a deal. It is manual and semi-automatic.
- Publicity. To avoid losing all the money when buying bitcoin, we recommend you carefully consider this criterion. If the service values its reputation, it will never hide data about itself. Verified sites always have social media accounts. They do not maintain complete anonymity and are open to communication with clients.
- License for bitcoin exchange and other financial activities. When a company has all the permits and certificates associated with exchange transactions, it is possible to cooperate.
- Partnership with well-known brands. Pay attention to who else the cryptocurrency exchanger cooperates with.
- Experience and more experience. All the cryptocurrency exchanges listed above (Binance, Capital, Bitmex) have been operating for several years. They managed to earn a reputation and hundreds of positive reviews.
- Customer support work. Few clients pay attention to this criterion. But in vain. After all, difficulties with the transfer or exchange of bitcoin can arise even on a well-known site. In addition, even experienced people often have questions about how to exchange rubles for bitcoin with a minimum commission, what data to enter during registration, where to see the exchange rate on the site, etc.
When choosing trading platforms, experts advise paying attention to one more parameter – KYC. It’s about the verification process. You can deal with a crypto exchange if it complies with anti-money laundering measures and verifies the user.
Cashing out Bitcoin through an exchanger
A typical scheme of operation of a cryptocurrency exchange looks like this:
- The user specifies the type of cryptocurrency and the amount.
- The exchanger displays the amount that the client will receive after the transfer.
- Below is the address where you need to send digital money.
- The site visitor transfers coins to the specified address. It is essential to click the “Pay” button.
As soon as the cryptocurrency comes to the exchange service account, the transaction will be processed by employees. The money credited operation takes 10-15 minutes, and sometimes, it can take several hours. If the money did not come, it makes sense to contact the technical support service and find out everything.